FOOD FOR THE SOUL: Gooey Chocolate Fudge Brownies – VEGAN!
Gooey Chocolate Fudge Brownies - VEGAN!
Recipe by CHEF STACEY DOUGAN
- 2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a large bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Pour in water, vegetable oil and vanilla; mix until well blended. Spread evenly in a 9×13 inch baking pan.
3. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until the top is no longer shiny. Let cool for at least 10 minutes before cutting into squares.