FOOD FOR THE SOUL: Blueberry Acai Super Smoothie
Blueberry Acai Super Smoothie
Recipe by CHEF STACEY DOUGAN
Our purple raw smoothie in honor of the late, great Prince — who was also a dedicated vegan. Packed with essential vitamins and nutrients, this Superfood smoothie will help you get fit and lean for the summer!
INGREDIENTS (Serves 2)
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup frozen pineapple
- 1⁄2 cup frozen mango
- 1 (3.5) oz packet unsweetened frozen acai
- Handful of fresh baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1 tbsp flaxseed
Blend all ingredients in a blender and top with chopped banana, almonds and dried cranberries. Serve immediately.